KEEN ON FREIGHT? Join us !
Industrial Spur Operator
Your job consists of overseeing and performing freight car manoeuvres on a client's industrial site. You control and prepare the rolling stock and organize all on-site manoeuvres such as secure routing and switching operations.
You are also involved in freight loading & unloading operations and in general care and upkeep of spur facilities.
- Holder of a BEP / CAP / BAC school qualification (all subjects)
- At least 18 years old
- Clean vehicle driving licence
- Highly motivated and keen to involve yourself in an exciting field of work
The qualities of a good industrial SPUR operator
- Rigour & responsiveness
- Compliance with instructions
- Flexible working hours (day & night work, weekends and public holidays)
- Good physical capacities (freight car manoeuvring and handling)