KEEN ON FREIGHT? Join us !
- The manner in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a User must be considered as personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address;
- Users' rights with regard to this data;
- Responsibilities of CAPTRAIN France with regard to the processing of personal data;
- The Site’s policy regarding the use of "cookies".
2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from Users of the Site comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of data owner. Whenever personal data is collected, Users will be informed that their data is being collected, and for what purposes;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the User is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the User is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: CAPTRAIN France undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The User has expressly consented to the treatment;
- The processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the Site owner or by a third party.
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The following personal data is collected by the Site:
First name, last name,
Letter of application
This data is collected when Users perform one of the following operations on the Site: [Application] [Contact request]
CAPTRAIN France will keep in its computer systems of the Site and in reasonable conditions of security all the data collected for a period of: [two years]
The collection and processing of the data is for the following purposes: [Examination of job applications and constitution of a pool of applicants]
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the Site is not transmitted to any third party and is processed solely by CAPTAIN France.
C. HOSTING OF DATA
The Site is hosted by Amazon Web Services EMEA, whose head office is located at the following address:
AMAZON WEB SERVICES EMEA SARL
38 AVENUE JOHN F. KENNEDY, L-1855 LUXEMBOURG
R.C.S. LUXEMBOURG : B186284
AMAZON WEB SERVICES EMEA SARL, SUCCURSALE FRANÇAISE
31 PLACE DES COROLLES, TOUR CARPE DIEM, 92400 COURBEVOIE, France
All data collected and processed by the Site is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
4. DATA CONTROL
CAPTRAIN France undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without Users' knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
Furthermore, CAPTRAIN France undertakes to notify Users in the event of correction or deletion of data.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of Users' personal data is compromised, CAPTRAIN France undertakes to inform them by any available means.
5. USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, Users are entitled to the rights listed hereafter.
In order for CAPTRAIN France to comply with their request, Users must provide their first and last name as well as their e-mail address.
Users whose personal data is collected reserve the right to:
- Ask CAPTRAIN France for access to their personal data, to rectify or delete their personal data or to limit the processing of their personal data;
- Oppose the processing of personal data
- Request the portability of their personal data to another site;
- Withdraw their consent at any given moment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before the withdrawal thereof, this right existing exclusively when the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (a), or on Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the consent of the data subject to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
To exercise these rights, Users must send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. MANAGEMENT OF "COOKIES"
The site may use "cookies" for certain purposes.
A cookie is a small file stored by a website on a user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits. These files enable it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user’s comfort.
A. OPPOSITION OF THE USER TO THE USE OF "COOKIES" FILES BY THE SITE
Users are informed that they may oppose the storage of cookies by configuring their browser software.
For information, Users can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure their navigation software to oppose the storage of cookies:
- Chrome : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
- Firefox : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
- Opera : https://www.accepterlescookies.com/comment-accepter-les-cookies-sur-opera.html
If a User decides to oppose the storage of cookies, they will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being attributable to CAPTRAIN France.
B. DESCRIPTION OF THE "COOKIES" FILES USED BY THE SITE
CAPTRAIN France informs Users that the following cookies may be used while browsing on the site:
While browsing the site, Users are informed that cookies from the following third parties may be stored:
In addition, the CAPTRAIN France website integrates social network buttons, allowing Users to share their activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the User’s hardware when using these features.
Users' attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and terms & conditions of use that may differ from those of CAPTRAIN France's website. Users are therefore urged to consult the privacy policies and terms & conditions of use applicable to these sites.
7. CONDITIONS OF MODIFICATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY